Monday 25 April 2011

My first Blog (Intro Blog)

Hi world, this is my first blog. My blog is solely based on a in depth look and critique of The Pilgrim's Progress.

The Pilgrim's Progress was writing by John Bunyan and published in February of 1678. This classic piece literature is a Christian allegory which tells the story of the Christian Pilgrimage to Heaven. The importance of this story is to portray the the human's purpose in life from a Christian perceptive. This perceptive explain that our whole purpose of existence was to embark on a life long narrow quest to Heaven. I chose to use this book in my blog (CPT) because it relates to me. This Book relates to me because I am in the midst of this pilgrimage. Therefore, I see this book as a tool to encourage and educate people, mainly Christian, about the quest of life and what we as humans are here to do in earth on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment